Emergency Treatment Guidelines
Please call our office at 781-289-5057 to help determine whether emergency room treatment is necessary. A triage nurse and/or provider is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to advise you.
Of course, the final decision should be made by the parent.
Call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222
If you believe your child may have eaten a poison or toxic chemicals.
Unless advised by the doctor or nurse, you should not take your child to the emergency room for the following reasons:
- minor sprains/minor injuries
- stomach pain
- sore throat
Go to the emergency room when your child has
- severe breathing difficulty
- multiple or serious injuries, including broken bones
- severe allergic reactions (swollen lips, swollen tongue, difficulty breathing)
Call 911 if your child
- has stop breathing or is turning blue
- is unconscious
- is having a seizure
- has severe unstoppable bleeding
Call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222 for free consultation
- If you believe your child may have eaten a poison or toxic chemicals.
Substance Abuse Information and Education:
Sunscreen List 2017
Common Medicine Doses
280 Beach Street Revere, MA 02151
Tel: 781-289-5057 Fax: 781-289-4485